Temporary Construction Laborer
New Orleans, LA US
Cabildo Staffing seeks Construction Laborers for temporary construction projects beginning in 2024!
- Various projects in New Orleans, New Orleans East, Eastbank, Westbank etc.
- Projects range from days to weeks while others are longer. Varies greatly per project and client
- Starting pay is $15/hour on most general construction jobs
- Projects generally begin at 6:30-7:30 am and end between 3:30-6:30pm (8-12 hour days depending on the project you get picked to work on.
- Projects range from construction clean-up, demolition projects, shovel and dirt work etc.
- Currently applications are being completed online, you will need access to a desktop or laptop computer, it cannot be completed on a mobile phone.
-Assist with various construction tasks such as demolition, excavation, and site preparation -Follow instructions from supervisors and perform tasks accordingly
-Operate hand tools and power tools safely and effectively
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must have RELIABLE transportation to each job.
- Must have PPE (hard hat, steel toes, safety vest, safety glasses and gloves)
- Should have at least 2 years previous CONSTRUCTION site experience
- Must have valid photo identification and secondary ID like a social or birth certificate to apply.Responsibilities: